Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Black Queens (Excerpt)





 I often fantasize when she's not around
Of ways to caress her body, while we lay our loving down
Her skin is so brown and so tasty sweet
 From the top of her head to the bottom of her beautiful feet
The way she strolls into the room, lets me know it’s all good
Whether she’s wearing Victoria Secrets or Fredrick’s of Hollywood
You see I’m in love with her body, but even more so with her mind
Infatuated when I see her coming, and drained when I view her from behind
I know she was made perfect, voluminous with style and flair
Though she comes in many shades, straight hair, locks or braids
She’s oh so much more then “just her hair”
When I see my Queen appear, I’m truly mesmerized,
So I love her with passion while being sincere so she can hear the dove’s cries
As the sweat from her sexy body drips down on my chest....

©2000 Thomas L. White III

2 comments:

  1. Thanks brother for the realistic expressions of love and appreciation in your piece "Black Queens". Though love is suppose to be colorblind, it's refreshing to see black love anywhere and thriving today. Now go and put on Angie Stone's song "Brotha" and pat yourself on the back as you listen! :)

    -Jacquel G., MI

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt Jacqueline, love is very much colorblind, but I had to go there to show appreciation for the Queen in which I was delivered from.

    ReplyDelete